Monday, November 26, 2012

50 Shades of Grey - Kitchen Cabinets



Sorry for the reference. I was trying to make the topic of kitchen cabinetry a bit sexier. Lol...

Anyhow, I have some fantastic clients I'm working with currently. I am working with one beautiful lady and her hard-working husband right now. We've been updating many areas of their gorgeous, California-style contemporary home. I cannot wait to show you pictures of it when it's completed.

One particular decision we made recently was to go with grey for the kitchen cabinets and I can't tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that shade. It's neutral, but warmer than white and more sophisticated than maple without being too dark. You could say I'm obsessed. You can also say that you heard it here first when I tell you that grey cabinets are going to become more and more popular in homes everywhere. And when you see these kitchens you will see why.

Today's blog is dedicated to grey cabinets - in various styles of kitchens. I can't imagine you would disagree that it is GOR-GE-OUS!!!!





















What do you think? Like the grey? I would love to hear your thoughts.

BTW, if you want to stay in touch you can Like me on Facebook or Follow me on Pinterest.

Copyright, Cristina Mullins Interiors, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment