Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dreaming of a White Room

Modern and sophisticated

I once thought that all white rooms were boring - or kitchens and baths. I now realize that white rooms spectacular in their simplicity and restraint. They require subtlety, layers of texture and hard-core design savvy. If you would like a white room - here are some that show what you need to have in order to put together a truly sophisticated white room.



Special attention to floors and walls - love the mirrors


Spectacular ceilings

The dark floors shine through

Small and eclectic
Symmetry and simple art

Cozy bedroom

Alright, so white rooms like this might not be ideal in homes where children or pets live, though with use of outdoor fabrics you can certainly get away with more white than before.

What do you think? Do you like all white or do you need color? I would love to hear from you. Or if you have an all white room, please share.

Like what you see? Please Like me on Facebook. You can also Follow me on Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by My Head Space!

Copyright, Cristina Mullins Interiors, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment