Sunday, December 2, 2012

Emerald Green with Envy

Many years ago, I purchased a green Chanel vintage make-up case. It's a beautiful forest green leather, and while it's not in the best shape (it needs some repair and TLC) it was the first and only purse I own that I consider quite precious. 

Since then, I added two more beautiful green handbags - a gorgeously boho Frye envelope clutch and a beautiful tailored Milly. The odd thing about my purchasing these bags is that I rarely wear anything green. I don't have much that's green in my house, my wardrobe or my home. But I do love them as accents.

It got me thinking about rooms, of course. It is such a great way to add that extra bit of color in a classier, much more subtle way. Looking at these rooms, however, I think you will agree that it also makes a fantastic statement as well.



Green walls, accents in a family room
Blue and green - one of my fave combos

Lots of shades of green make it fun

What do you think? Want to add more green to your house? I definitely need more green in mine. I would love the know what you think.

Want more green and other home style stuff? Like me on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest.

Copyright, Cristina Mullins Interiors, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment