Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Deck the Hall: Color Themes


I am still in the process of decking our halls - with help from my little elves. I hope that by this weekend I will be ready to share with you some pictures of our Christmas decorations. 

I have your more traditional "natural" tree in the Family Room because that's the tree that is next to the fireplace and where Santa puts his gifts. This tree is for my girls and is a collection of ornaments that we have collected over the years and from various trips. It's a memory tree! 

In my formal spaces, however, I try to have a tree that goes with the scheme of the room. In that line of thinking, I wanted to share with you examples of trees that suite the room's decor.

I love these examples - the trees are such a beautiful extension of the room they could almost stay in there year round (though please don't do that!). :)

What do you think? I would love to hear from you.























And by the way, if you want to get more ideas you can Like me on Facebook or Follow me on Pinterest.

Thanks for visiting My Head Space!

Copyright, Cristina Mullins Interiors, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment