Saturday, November 24, 2012

Deck the Halls.... Theme Trees


Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. I LOVE it so much. The music, the food, the cheer, the fun, giving (and a little receiving) - all of it! In fact, when I realized that I could have more than one tree in my house I sorta started collecting them. I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I currently have six trees that will be decorated in my home. All are artificial. Sorry I know that some of you will be chaffed by that, but I'm allergic to the needles, I hate the mess, and there is no way I could convince my husband to haul home one tree much less six every year.

So I have six trees and they each have their own theme. I thought I would look around the internet for some pretty pictures of trees to inspire me, and maybe you too, to get decorating. I ran across this blog that had several trees that were right up my alley. I had to share them with you. They are gorgeous and so fun!

I promise, I will also do another Deck the Halls featuring real trees and one featuring my own once they are up and ready for review.

So with no further ado here are the trees from Trendy Trees and using RAZ Christmas Decorations:

RAZ Cornucopia Centerpiece Tree

RAZ Candy Wonderland

RAZ Christmas Tree

RAZ Flocked Tree w/ Turquoise Decorations

On this website they also included some amazing Halloween trees, I just didn't include them here.

What do you think? Got you in the spirit? I would love to see some of your trees when they are decorated so I hope you share them with me.

Happy Decorating!

You can also follow me on Facebook and/or Pinterest.

Copyright, Cristina Mullins Interiors, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment