Sunday, November 4, 2012

Airy and Simple Fall Table Decorations


Fall leaves in clear vessels line the center of the table - Charles and Hudson
A while back I blogged about interesting centerpieces. Now that Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is right around the corner I thought I might help you get inspired to decorate for all things Fall. One of my issues is that I have a modern house with lots of blues so some of the more traditional table-scapes don't work for me. I was looking for options that could fit into most color schemes and decorating styles. And btw, feel free to enjoy them now before the holiday frenzy begins!
Furnishings aside, this super clean table scape uses tree branches painted in gold,
glass candle sticks in varying heights, simple white plats with napkins folded over
the edge and small little pumpkins. - Sketch 42
I love the cornucopia. And notice the peacock feather with the olive branch "napkin rings" to play up the green. You can also use a rooster or pheasant feather instead to change up the look. - Dusty Lu Interiors
Simple and easy. - TMDS1
This is a sweet, vintage version with lace runners and yellow flowers. Love the mixture of
pears in the center of the plates. Makes me wish I could dine outside in November. Borrowed and Blue
Do you have a favorite? Did these inspire you? I would love to see what you come up with.

Visit me on Facebook and/or follow me on Pinterest.

Copyright - Cristina Mullins Interiors, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment