Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lobby Love: 5 More Hotel Destinations That Inspire





Many of you seemed to enjoy my last Lobby Love post. Maybe because it's simply fun to imagine being a guest in one of these ultra-fabulous hotels. Maybe because you love to travel and are now considering one of the destinations. Or maybe because you just love looking at beautiful spaces. Regardless of the reason, I have decided to make it a regular feature on my blog - until I run out of destinations at least.

Like I said before, for me a hotel can take my travel experience from a standard trip to a spectacular holiday. I live in the Mid-Atlantic where the climate gets very cold these months - although today it is a fluke-ish 70. This particular list is of hotels are located in warm climates with exotic feels. It's not often that I get to stay in places that are jaw-droppingly beautiful, and while I cannot speak from personal experience, I have picked some of my favorites from a list I compiled Travel+Leisure, ABC News and other sources. And I checked. These destinations are very much open for business and accepting reservations.


La Purificadora - Puebla, Mexico

Viceroy - Anguilla
W Vieques - Puerto Rico
Atlantis Hotel - Paradise Island, Bahamas

Molori Safari Lodge -,Madikwe Game Reserve, South Africa

What do you think? I particularly love the Bohemian feel of the W Vieques in Puerto Rico and the natural feel of the Viceroy in Anguilla. I suspect I would be happy in any of these, however. If you have been to any of these locations, or have an opportunity to go, I would love for you to share your experience.

Like what you see? Please Like me on Facebook. You can also Follow me on Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by My Head Space!

Copyright, Cristina Mullins Interiors, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment