Friday, October 26, 2012

Holly Hunt Does Not Pay Me...

This table inspired this blog. Art & Furniture.
SELENITE SIDE TABLE
Design Brenda Houston
It's true. Holly Hunt does not pay me. I do not work for them. BTW, if you're not familiar, in the interiors world Holly Hunt is a star, but not the same adorable star that you see in the movies.

So let me just say - Holly Hunt has some of the most beautiful furniture available today!

Pieces from this company include some of the most classically modern, traditionally contemporary, beautifully, functionally designed furniture. I'm consistently amazed at how gorgeous their pieces are. They work with some exquisite designers. 

Unfortunately, this beauty also comes with a price tag, but if anyone is truly interested and has a few extra Gs, let me know cause I can at least offer my Trade pricing. But even if you're not in the market - at least take a look. You'd be hard pressed not to find something that you love.

From HOLLY HUNT Showroom
Holly Hunt Studios

From HOLLY HUNT Showroom
Holly Hunt Studios

From HOLLY HUNT Showroom
Holly Hunt Studios

DRAGONFLY BENCH
Holly Hunt Studios

HADRIEN BED
Design Jean-Michel Wilmotte
HEMP SAIL CLUB CHAIR
Design John Hutton
AILERON OCCASIONAL CHAIR
Design Christophe Pillet
From HOLLY HUNT Showroom
Holly Hunt Studios

From HOLLY HUNT Showroom
Holly Hunt Studios

PIRI BENCH
Design Christian Astuguevielle

From HOLLY HUNT Showroom
Holly Hunt Studios

DARDER WINGBACK CHAIR
Holly Hunt Studios
 Did you see anything you liked, loved, or hated? Let me know. I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment