Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Orange

Happy Halloween!

I have orange leather chairs in my living room. They are the first pieces that I purchased after I moved into what is now my home, but was at the time still "the house my husband built." His style was modern and colorful and I felt like that was a good place to start. That was almost 10 years ago and those orange chairs are still in the living room holding court.

I'm amazed that everyone talks about orange making a comeback. It never actually left, but like any other color it becomes more or less popular with time. Nevertheless, the past couple of years has seen a resurgence in orange.

In honor of the orange holiday, Halloween, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite orange items:


Artwork from Etsy seller BrandMojoImages
Console Table from IKEA
Birdcage Pendant Light from Sky Iris

Whitaker Chair in Stockholm Saffron from Jonathan Adler

Lacquer Block Cocktail Table from Jonathan Adler
Thoughts on orange? Do you like it or not? 
Copyright - Cristina Mullins Interiors, 2012 or visit me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment